A note to all applicants
- All positions currently open are posted on this website.
- For full consideration, please follow the application process listed for each job description. We ask that you send your application and correspondence only to the address provided.
- We will give every application our full attention; however, we are not able to respond to individual inquiries on the status of your application. You will receive an auto-reply message letting you know that we received your application, and the appropriate hiring manager will contact you if we wish to pursue your candidacy.
- The positions listed below are available in our Oakland, California office unless otherwise noted.
- Visit the Ed Trust website for a full list of positions available in our Washington, D.C. office.
- Visit the Ed Trust–Midwest website for a full list of positions available in our Royal Oak, Michigan office.
- Visit the Ed Trust–New York website for a full list of positions available in our New York City office.
The Education Trust–West works for educational justice and the high academic achievement of all students at all levels, pre-K through college. We expose educat…
We are always interested in talking with talented candidates who are committed to our work. If you don't see a specific position that matches your skill set bu…