A note to all applicants
- All positions currently open are posted on this website.
- For full consideration, please follow the application process listed for each job description. We ask that you send your application and correspondence only to the address provided.
- We will give every application our full attention; however, we are not able to respond to individual inquiries on the status of your application. You will receive an auto-reply message letting you know that we received your application, and the appropriate hiring manager will contact you if we wish to pursue your candidacy.
- The positions listed below are available in our Oakland, California office unless otherwise noted.
- Visit the Ed Trust website for a full list of positions available in our Washington, D.C. office.
- Visit the Ed Trust–Midwest website for a full list of positions available in our Royal Oak, Michigan office.
- Visit the Ed Trust–New York website for a full list of positions available in our New York City office.
The Education Trust—West (ETW) works for the high academic achievement for all students at all levels—pre-kindergarten through college. We expose opportunity a…
The goal of the Russlynn Ali Summer Fellowship is to support people of color entering policy and advocacy leadership by laying the foundation for current and f…
We are always interested in talking with talented candidates who are committed to our work. If you don't see a specific position that matches your skill set bu…